Stay connected with your Viessmann boiler
The new ViCare app makes the operation of your Viessmann boiler easy and intuitive. With the built-in wizard, you can easily monitor and program your boiler, set the desired temperature in up to 3 heating circuits in your home for multiple times throughout the day and week, and stay connected and in control anywhere you have access to the Internet. You can also see your potential energy savings on a summary page.
Peace of mind at your fingertips
ViCare provides instant feedback and alerts about changes in the status of your Viessmann boiler. You can see at a glance whether everything is working as it should, and if not, you will be notified automatically. You can also enter your contractor's contact information directly into the app. Finally, you have the option of having your contractor monitor your boiler remotely via the specially developed Vitoguide software.
The ViCare app is available for iOS and Android mobile devices, and can be downloaded for free from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Take advantage of these benefits
Peace of mind
Comfort and reassurance
- Green indicates things are operating properly
- Yellow indicates pending maintenance is required
- Red indicates assistance required from your heating contractor
Set the desired temperature to save money when you're away
- Operate your boiler, simply and intuitively
- Set your desired temperature with just one tap
- Save your daily routine and automatically save heating costs
Direct access to your heating contractor – just in case
- Your heating contractor's contact info is stored in the app
- Quick and effective support – all important information about your boiler is easily accessible to your heating contractor
- Safety and maintenance are part of this all-inclusive app
Vitoconnect Wi-Fi module
The Vitoconnect wall-mounted Wi-Fi unit is the interface between the ViCare app and the Viessmann boiler. It connects directly to the boiler control with a cable, and it communicates over the Internet via the local Wi-Fi network.
After the ViCare app and Vitoconnect have been set up, you can operate the boiler and see its status at a glance on your smartphone.
ViCare can also control Viessmann heating systems that have already been installed. Most Viessmann boilers and Vitotronic controls equipped with an Optolink interface can now be operated anytime, anywhere using the ViCare app and Vitoconnect.
The ViCare app works with Viessmann boilers and Vitotronic controls equipped with the Optolink interface, which are connected to the Internet via the Vitoconnect Wi-Fi module.
- High-speed Internet access
- Mobile device with Apple iOS 11.0 or Google Android 4.4 or higher
- Viessmann Vitoconnect OPTO2 Series
- Vitodens 200 and 222 Series boilers from year 2004 to present, and Vitocrossal 300, CU3A boilers. Contact your heating contractor for detailed compatibility information.