The Viessmann Group is one of the leading international manufacturers of heating, industrial energy and refrigeration systems. Viessmann Turkey is currently recruiting for a dynamic Online Marketing Expert to drive this international business at the top of its’ field, to achieve significant growth in Turkey consumer market.
The application of digital technology is transforming our industry. Viessmann is at the forefront of accepting this challenge and we now need a great online marketing expert to join our busy team. This is a very focussed role in an organisation that clearly recognises the potential of digital channels for growth. We are looking for an experienced operative, a self-starter with insight and great ideas.
Your role: Online Marketing Expert
You will report directly to the TR Marketing Manager. In this role you will have to explore and test performance marketing measures with the focus on lead generation, conversion and nurturing; as well as leading all areas of our digital optimisation.
Your tasks will include:
- Reporting to the Marketing Communication Manager,
- Planning cunsomer oriented digital marketing communication strategy,
- Managing digital & social media projects by coordinating external and internal resources to complete on time and on budget,
- Responsible of Digital Agency & Media Agency & SEO Agency relations,
- Planning and implementing paid digital advertising campaigns such as SEM, social, display and other types of digital media in collaboration with the agencies,
- Tracking online performance of your activities and derive improvement measures,
- Developing comprehensive reports about digital marketing activities,
- Staying up-to-date on digital and social media happenings and sharing all new & relevant learnings with MarCom Manager,
- Responsible of all digital ecosystem elements like website, social media accounts, CRM infrastructure, mobile applications and its link w/ offline touchpoints,
- Advising and briefing about the content and ensure that the content is coherent and relevant on owned media channels (websites, social media accounts) which contributes to the strategy at its best,
- Evaluating and proposing new and innovative digital marketing possibilities,
- Closely connected to local sales force to identify their needs,
- Working together with headquarter marketing to further improve local activities and exchange best practice,
- Monitoring new developments and competitors in the market.
You will be able to work well under pressure, to multi-task and prioritise work according to business objectives and developing requirements. Creativity and positivity are your natural characteristics.
We are looking for the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Administration with a digital media focus,
- Min. 3 years of experience in digital marketing strategy and campaign management in an agency or client setting,
- Good understanding of user-generated content and native marketing, proven hands-on experience and expertise with SEM (Content marketing, SEO, PPC campaigns and Google AdWords), display advertising and social media marketing,
- Fluency in English, German is a plus,
- Online competence and experience in lead generation and nurturing, landing page optimization,tracking and analyzing (e.g. Google Analytics),
- Interpersonal and communication skills and command presence,
- Independent, pro-active problem solver and highly adaptable and thrive in a rapidly-changing environment,
- A true team player who is commited to put the team first - always,
- No military obligation for male candidates,
- Living in Istanbul Anatolian Side.
Suitable candidates are invited to send a CV to:
Sinem Aydın-Şener, Marketing Director
Viessmann Isı Teknikleri Tic. A.Ş.,Şerifali Mah. Söyleşi Sok 39, Ümraniye.
Email: Sinem Aydın-Şener - AydS@viessmann.com